One of the biggest decisions to make about an employer-based plan is what to do with your savings after you leave your job. Have you saved money for retirement in a plan through your current employer? Do you still have money in a plan with a previous employer? If so, one option is to roll your savings into a Rollover IRA.

Some employer plans may allow you to take a distribution or do a rollover while you are still working for the company. Typically you must be age 59 or older to take advantage of this. Your plan administrator can tell you if your plan has an in-service distribution option. SEP assets can be moved at any time. SIMPLE IRA assets can only be moved to a different plan type if it has been two years since you first contributed to the plan.

Find out whether a rollover might be a good option for you.

This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer ("BD") or Registered Investment Advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that state's registration requirements.
Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
Securities and advisory services offered through SII Investments, Inc.
Member FINRA/SIPC, and a Registered Investment Advisor.
Insight Asset Management and SII are separate companies.
SII does not provide tax or legal advice.
Investments and Services available to residents of: CA, CO, IA, MI, NM, OH, OR, TX, VA
FINRA State Registrations: CA, CO, IA, MI, NM, OH, OR, TX, VA
IA State Registrations: CA, CO, IA, MI, NM, OR, TX, VA